Review GameOn HDMI 2m Cable - Black (Xbox 360/PS3)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I have previously purchased 2 gameon hdmi cables and needed another. This is not the same item. It arrived in a grey bag without any packaging, the previous ones were in a blister pack and there was no paperwork with it at all which is very unusual. The cable itself is different to the originals which have a fabric covering. That said, it works. I bought it to hook my ipad 2 up to my hd tv and it does that. I cannot comment on how well it would work with a gamestation as haven't tried it with those but the originals are brilliant with both our ps3 and xbox 360. So, not as described but does do the job.

More info....
GameOn HDMI 2m Cable - Black (Xbox 360/PS3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Review Xbox All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by IlhamDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.