Review Splitfish FragFX Shark Wireless Controller (Xbox 360/PC/Mac)

Thursday, May 24, 2012


Fragfx shark review
Okay, so been playing with it for a few days now, I am not really used to a mouse but I wanted to see if I could improve my accuracy and it works!!! I am on my target faster than I could normally be with a controller, (which says something because I am really good with a controller). I think anyone who is good with a mouse to begin with would blow controller based...
***
Buying your way to playing better
This is essentially buying the ability to out play people who play using controllers (you know, the way you're supposed to). No different from buying a modded controller.

If you want to play FPS games with a mouse do it on a PC where it will at least be even playing ground. This is just sad. 
Splitfish FragFX Shark Wireless Controller (Xbox 360/PC/Mac)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Review Xbox All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by IlhamDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.