Review Xbox 360 Console

Thursday, May 24, 2012


Stunning graphics and very easy to set up!
I must first say that I am NOT a gamer and until recently had no interest in playing games through my TV. Have always stuck to chess on my PC. Having watched my son play a few games on his bedroom "machine" (not sure what he has got!) I decided to take the plunge. At 50 I wish I had taken the plunge sooner!! The graphics on the games are simply amazing and it would..
***
VS
Disappointed
Bought this a few days ago,two major problems - it's very noisy,can easily hear it over 20ft away also it will not connect to my wireless network even though when it scans it can find it,I have many other products from Logitech,Apple,Dell and a Kindle all connect to my network with no problems
.
Xbox 360 250GB Console - Matte Black Finish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Review Xbox All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by IlhamDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.